We help you from the beginning brainstorming phase until the final moment of hanging your curtains or blinds. This is the process:
CURTAINS & BLINDS
1. Come by the store and, if you have, bring some pictures of the room and the window you would like to dress, including details about the existing hanging mechanism and/or needs. It would also be very helpful if you bring approximate measurements (ceiling height, window height and width) so that we can prepare a rough cost estimate.
2. Together we can go through our fabric collection to see what you like and to help you make your choices. We offer complimentary fabric samples for you to take home. Now you can see whether your fabric choices work in the actual space, with your existing furniture, the wall color and the light fall.
3. Based on your choices of fabric, lining options, pleats, and other finishing options, and based on the measurements you provide, we prepare a complimentary cost calculation.
4. If you are happy with our cost calculation, we arrange for a complimentary appointment to take exact measurements. We then send you a definitive proposal.
5. When you give us the go-ahead, we send you an order confirmation and a 50% deposit invoice. We then start the curtain making process, including ordering the fabric and instructing the atelier. The making process takes about 4 weeks, depending on fabric availability.
6. Once the curtains are ready, we contact you to make an appointment with our professional installation team to hang the curtains, together with any rails or rods, if applicable. It is that easy.
Our Fabric Collection
We travelled the world to find the most beautiful quality fabrics for your curtains and upholstery. Our classic approach to style combines old world elegance with a modern twist.